What would you say to someone who says they don’t believe in God? The Bible clearly states that we are saved through faith in Jesus alone. When was the last time you told someone about Jesus or prayed for them? Why should I care? In the book of James, the author tells us that we should confess our sins regularly. He also encourages us to pray for those around us. If we truly want to follow Christ, then we must share his love. This short but descriptive article takes a look at some famous acts of kindness in the name of Jesus and how you can do things like this too!
This Is So True!!!
I know there have been times when i felt weak and had no strength. But by the power of Jesus, my life has changed. So many people need help. You just got to be willing to get up each day and help others.
It’s not always easy to live out what Jesus called us to do. We have all experienced discouragement, hurt feelings, and even depression. It’s hard to keep going because it seems that nothing good ever happens. Let me tell you, friends, that is the exact opposite of how God perceives your situation. We may feel defeated, but we are given hope when we realize that God loves us and wants to see us happy and free from sin.
Making A Crucial Choice
It’s very important that we choose to take back control of our lives. Don’t let negative thoughts cause you to sink into a deep pit of despair. Take one step forward toward a better tomorrow and reach out to another person today! Have you noticed how sometimes bad things happen to good people? Or, perhaps you know a really great person who doesn’t seem to be able to escape tragedy… You’ve seen it before. And you probably know that they’re still alive…
Doing What’s Right By Others
The world needs more Jesus. You can make a difference – one act of kindness at a time! Your neighbors will thank you, as well as yourself. Share Jesus with those who need him most in your life. Make sure you’re loving the unlovable; those who don’t deserve to be loved. Give people a chance to change their attitude towards God. They won’t give it to themselves if you show them they can change.
Great Acts of Kindness
It’s amazing how much good comes out of simply being kind to strangers. By treating others how we’d like to be treated, we encourage others to live better lives. These famous acts of kindness in the name of Christ provide hope and encouragement throughout the year. They remind us that we should practice generosity and humility towards one another because it’s the only way we’ll ever really see true change in our world.
1. The Good Samaritan (Luke 10:30-37) – “One of two men robbed and beaten on a road is left untreated by passersby while the other man receives assistance. Which man did the right thing?”
2. Jesus Feeding 5000 (John 6:5-13) – “Jesus fed 5,000 hungry people with five loaves of bread.”
3. Mary Anointing the Feet of Jesus (Mark 14:3-9) – “Mary anointed Jesus’ feet with perfume and wiped them with her hair.”
4. Joseph and Nicodemus (John 3:1-21) – “Joseph goes behind the tomb where Jesus lies buried after he dies and talks to Nicodemus, a Pharisee.”
5. Peter’s Denial (Matthew 26:69-75) – “A servant girl named Rhoda hears Peter deny three times. She later says, ‘Surely I heard Peter say…”
6. Paul’s Conversion (Acts 9:36-42) – “God changes Saul/Paul’s heart so that he becomes a follower of Christ.”
7. Paul Prays for His Enemies (Romans 12:14-21) – “Paul prays for his enemies and tells them that God forgives them.”
The Bottom Line – Acts of Kindness
Instead of indulging in habits such as excessive gaming, online casino gambling, or spending too many hours watching television, spend your spare time doing something worthwhile. In Christ, there is no room for defeat! He has made a way for you to go through this struggle and come out victorious. All things work together for good to those who love Him. God bless you and your family for taking this journey with me today. Please share this message with someone you care about. Doing right by others shows our love for God and inspires others to do the same. A new day begins when you start making choices that are best for you, your family, and your community.